The Horizontal Instrument

by Christopher Wilkins | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 12/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 12, 2008
Clean out of my bookshelves

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, August 20, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/20/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, August 21, 2009
Lytteltonwitch dropped off a "few" more books that she hasn't had time to release.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 06, 2009
A beautifully-told story of a clockmaker who explores the interwoven natures of time and memory as he attempts to build a perfectly accurate timepiece after the death of his wife.

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (9/8/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to an Australian woman I met tonight, who was in need of some reading material for her flight home.

Hope you enjoy it!