Make-a-Mix Cookery: How to Make Your Own Mixes

by Karine Eliason, Nevada Harward, Madeline Westover | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 12/9/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2008
to be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Wichita Falls, Texas USA on Saturday, December 27, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/27/2008 UTC) at Wichita Falls, Texas USA

won in the I have too many book RABCK!

To the lucky finder of this book...
Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing.
If this is your first visit to our site...welcome!
In finding this book you have not only caught yourself a book to read, but a whole community of book lovers to share your love of books with. I hope that you will take time to do a journal entry on the book as to let me know that it was found. Feel free to read and keep this book, give it to a friend or release it into "the wild" for another to find like you did. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, svoight, as your referring member.
I'm sure you'll find it fun!
All over the world people are following the journey of their books through BookCrossing, by making an entry you will be helping keep this book's unique history up-to-date. You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it...don't worry about giving your name, you can remain ANONYMOUS if you wish!

Journal Entry 3 by nuttyreader from Wichita Falls, Texas USA on Wednesday, January 07, 2009
This looks good. Thanks so much I will enjoy this and need to share with my grandaughter as she does a lot of cooking lately.

Journal Entry 4 by nuttyreader at Wichita Falls, Texas USA on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (8/15/2013 UTC) at Wichita Falls, Texas USA

If you've found this book, welcome to bookcrossing! We're a bunch of people who leave books for others to find and enjoy. You can keep the book or pass it on, leave a note here if you like, or not --it's up to you. (You can remain anonymous). Happy Reading!
This book is off to see one of the kids.