Colonies In Space

by T. A. Heppenheimer | Science | This book has not been rated.
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 12/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 06, 2008
From a box of books Pixiekitten gave us in Auckland.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Sheffield Pie Shop in Sheffield, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 27, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (12/26/2008 UTC) at Sheffield Pie Shop in Sheffield, Canterbury New Zealand

After being tempted by the signs as you come into Sheffield advertising the wonders of the pies at this shop, we were sadly disappointed to find it closed. We left a book behind in the entrance anyway. Hope it's open next time we pass through!

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Did you know that in April 2009, the World Bookcrossing Convention will be held in Christchurch? Check out the convention website for more details.

Journal Entry 3 by WebWrat from Sheffield, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 27, 2008
My wife works weekends at the Sheffield bakery ... found the book this morning and brought it home for me.

Appologies to FutureCat ... the shop is usually open 7 days a week ... do come again.

I will read the book and then give it to someone else with instructions to pass it on.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, January 03, 2010
we got it in some random pie shop

CAUGHT IN SHEFFIELD CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND