Special Relationship

by Robyn Sisman | Romance |
Registered by ColoBlu6 of Grover Beach, California USA on 12/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by ColoBlu6 from Grover Beach, California USA on Thursday, December 04, 2008
A razor-sharp romance from the author of Weekend In Paris and Summer In the City.

Renowned London literary agent Annie Hamilton never forgot Jordan Hope. And now he's back. As the saxophone-playing United States presidential hopeful, Jordan is a constant reminder to Annie of their whirlwind love affair during the heady days of Oxford in the 1960s -- and of the secret she's kept ever since.

Comfortably married with three wonderful children, Annie thinks her life is complete. But her son Tom, now twenty-one years old, discovers Annie's secret -- and his own shocking connection to it. In tumult, Tom flees to Manhattan to try to unravel the past and confront the man who might be his father, with no regard for Jordan's delicate political situation. Desperate to explain, Annie races after Tom . . . and straight into the arms of the man she thought she'd never see again.

Journal Entry 2 by ColoBlu6 from Grover Beach, California USA on Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I really enjoyed reading this book.
I couldn't wait to see what happened in
the next chapter.

Happy Reading!!

Journal Entry 3 by ColoBlu6 at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/18/2009 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to princess-peapod bookbox, chick lit going overseas & back!

You have found a very special traveling book!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book has been caught and found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by ColoBlu6. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Journal Entry 4 by Soft-Landing from Fresno, California USA on Sunday, April 19, 2009
Sorry, I did not have time to read this book which will be returned to Princess-PeaPod next week.

Journal Entry 5 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Saturday, April 25, 2009
Found in my overseas chick lit bookbox when it finally came home...looks cute!

Journal Entry 6 by princess-peapod at OBCZ-JoeMommas in Avila Beach, California USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (5/18/2011 UTC) at OBCZ-JoeMommas in Avila Beach, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

one of those books that leaves you thinking you know what is going on, but never fully answers the questions...second book read by this author and as with the other one I was left slightly disapointed.
taking to a local meetup, if not taken by another member it will be placed on the shelf for another to enjoy!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 7 by slomudskipper at Avila Beach, California USA on Friday, May 20, 2011
Will read and pass along.