Wheels on the Bus (Pudgy Board Book)

by Jerry Smith | Children's Books |
ISBN: 044840124x Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 12/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, December 04, 2008
Book Description:

Horns are beeping...
wipers are swishing...
babies are crying...

The noisiest bus ride in town is captured here--with lively words to the popular children's song and colorful pictures to match!

This was one of my daughter's favorite books for me to read when she was little! She would say: "Read bus book! Read bus book!" over and over until I did. :-) Now she has outgrown it, so this book is ready to travel!

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Ace Hardware on Lee Hwy. in Chattanooga, Tennessee USA on Saturday, April 11, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (4/11/2009 UTC) at Ace Hardware on Lee Hwy. in Chattanooga, Tennessee USA

Left next to the ice cream makers when going in with my husband to buy parts to fix a sink. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by oliviasmom1002 from Chattanooga, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I caught it at Ace Hardware. I brought it home for my 6 year old she read it for her summer reading program.

CAUGHT IN CHATTANOOGA TENNESSEE USA