The Eyre Affair

Journal Entry 1 by OSO-189982 on Saturday, May 03, 2003
This is a fun book.

Journal Entry 2 by OSO-189982 on Saturday, June 07, 2003
Sent to Jengif...enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Jengif from Greenville, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, June 18, 2003
Thank you so much for sending this to me. I read Jane Eyre a few months ago and I've been looking forward to reading The Eyre Affair ever since!

Journal Entry 4 by Jengif from Greenville, North Carolina USA on Friday, July 25, 2003
I got a kick out of The Eyre Affair. Not very long ago I read Jane Eyre and I loved the story behind the supposedly different ending. A few times, I found myself confused about the different characters, but all in all, it was a very creative and enjoyable book. I don’t think it’s necessary for people to have to read Jane Eyre in order to enjoy this book. Jasper Fforde summarizes the important parts of Bronte’s novel well. Now, unfortunately, I feel that I need to read Martin Chuzzlewitz!

Journal Entry 5 by Jengif at Post Office - Engleside Branch in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, July 26, 2003
Released on Saturday, July 26, 2003 at Post Office - Engleside Branch in Alexandria, Virginia USA.

Sent to nefertari in England as International PIF.

Journal Entry 6 by nefertari from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 29, 2003
This arrived this morning. Thank you Jengif! :-) I want to read it even more now it's here. Hopefully I'll get to it soon and will pass it on when I've read it. This is the first book I've seen that has one of the artists series bookplates in it - they're really nice, it's making me want some for my books!:-)

Journal Entry 7 by nefertari from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 07, 2003
I enjoyed this so much that I spent half of today reading it! I loved the characters, the comedy, and the reality jumping...it's all good. Now I need to pass it on and get me my own copy so I can read it again...

Journal Entry 8 by nefertari from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 24, 2004
I think I only realised just how much I liked this book as I was flicking through it ready to send it on the stardustnf. Definitely one I need to add to the personal collection...This copy, however, is now on its way to stardustnf in Canada (posted 26th Jan).

Journal Entry 9 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Sunday, February 08, 2004
Received this in the mail today from nefertari. Thanks so much for being willing to share this one with me....as an English major, the premise of this book was just too much to resist. I'll journal again once I've finished reading it.

Journal Entry 10 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Eeek!! I can't believe I forgot to journal this one after I read it. Anyway, what can I say?? I LOVED this book!! Such a fun, witty, entertaining read...once I started it, I couldn't put it down. It made me go back and read Jane Eyre again from a totally new perspective. I'll certainly be reading more from this series....anyone have them available????