Goodbye California

by Alistair MacLean | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 3/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, March 13, 2009
Reserved for Challenges. read years ago.

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at McDonalds north of Barrie in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 15, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/15/2009 UTC) at McDonalds north of Barrie in Barrie, Ontario Canada

left at payphone in Coffee Time, releasing for Oh the Places We Go Challenge.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by AshleySnow on Wednesday, March 18, 2009
My father brought it home after finding it at a gas station,
i plan to read it and then leave it at Horseshoe Resort, where people from all over the world come to relax,
from there i hope it makes its way to a farther audience.

CAUGHT IN ORO MEDONTE ONTARIO CANADA