Koyasan

by Darren Shan | Horror |
ISBN: 000722138x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 11/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Just got this off eBay (it's brand new) Can't waite to read it. But it's gonna have to go at the bottom of the pile of the 'Saga Of Darren Shan', that's already registered and waiting to be read!

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Simple story, beautifuly told! Loved it!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (7/6/2010 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

I loaned this to my spanish neighbour to help him improve his (already excellent) English, last week I think. Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 13, 2010
Got this back off my Dodgy Espanish Neighbour today, as he has read & enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, September 10, 2017
Darren Shan is a gifted story teller. He has managed to put so much story into such a little book! This is a magical journey into a dark scary place with the courageous Koyasan who must face her fears and risk her life to save her little sister. Love the ingenius solutions to the challenges she faces. This is the 2nd time around of my reading this book and the story has lost none of its magic. Better yet, I know I will enjoy it just as much the next time too.