Do Something About That Migraine

by K.M. Hay M.D. | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Aramena of Moore, Oklahoma USA on 11/21/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Aramena from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Friday, November 21, 2008
"A best-seller in Britain -- now available in the U.S.A. It has brought fresh hope and a new lease on life to thousands of sufferers."

This was an interesting little book. I didn't really find anything in here that would help me, but having suffered from migraines since I was in the second grade I've pretty much learned to "control" mine, so to speak. However, this book still had a lot of interesting info, though some of it is outdated since it was published in 1968 or thereabouts. Chapter One, titled "History", was particularly interesting.

This is a slim hardback, 127 pages, with a dust jacket that is very worn and torn around the edges.

Journal Entry 2 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, January 29, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/29/2009 UTC) at Moore, Oklahoma USA

This is being mailed to Mazzlestar! I had intended to send this one out some time ago but never got around to it, so it's hitching a ride with Beyond Freedom and Dignity!

Journal Entry 3 by mazzlestar from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 07, 2009
Thanks so much hun, my sister will probably read this before I do as we both suffer and I'm totally weighed under with school and books right now, but it looks useful :)