The Master and Margarita

by Mikhail Bulgakov | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 12/20/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 20, 2008
Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!
Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.

If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Korky , as your referring member.

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Milton Keynes and Northamptonshire area.

Journal Entry 2 by Korky at In the forest in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 22, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (5/23/2009 UTC) at In the forest in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the meet-up. If it's not taken from the availables table it'll go on the bookcrossing shelves in the cafe or be left somewhere along the 'elephant walk'.

Journal Entry 3 by Paws4Books from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, May 24, 2009
Picked up from the table at the Salcey forest meet on Saturday. It is one of the 1001 books to read before you die.

Journal Entry 4 by Paws4Books from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, June 15, 2009
I really enjoyed this book, and as a result of reading it i'll keep my eyes open for any more by the same author. This book is very different to most, people within it are able to fly, there is a talking cat and the various other things happen within it that are somewhat surreal, yet it has a dark humour surrounding it that draws you in and makes it very easy to read.

Released 10 yrs ago (3/27/2010 UTC) at Summersault Coffee House and Emporium in Rugby, Warwickshire United Kingdom

To be taken along to the Rugby bookcrossing meet, if it's not picked up from the table it will be wild released in the town centre somewhere...enjoy!!

Journal Entry 6 by millycat from Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 27, 2010
A late comer to my meet-up haul, this just leapt off the table into my bag and refused to get out again.

Journal Entry 7 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/27/2020 UTC) at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

I hang my head in shame at how long this has been on Mt TBR....now that I've spotted it on someone's wishlist, I'm adding it to a RABCK parcel and sincerely hope that it finds an appreciative reader.

Journal Entry 8 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, October 30, 2020
Thank you so much for this amazing RABCK package of 3 books a lovely letter card and handmade bookmark! Keep an eye on your postbox...