The Lost World

by Michael Crichton | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 067944548x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 11/15/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 15, 2008
Got this at a used book sale at my local library. I already have a copy so I'm BookCrossing with this one.

4 cassettes/4 hours
Abridged
Read by Anthony Heald

This is the sequel to Jurassic Park. I haven't listened to this abridged version, but I actually liked the book when I read it.

It is now six years since the secret disaster at Jurassic Park, six years since that extraordinary dream of science and imagination came to a crashing end--the dinosaurs destroyed, the park dismantled, the island indefinitely closed to the public.

There are rumors that something has survived.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Friday, January 23, 2009
Adding this to my bookbox ray: Earreading Audiobooks on Cassette Bookbox #1

I hope whoever finds it, enjoys it!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, April 16, 2009
Been kind of on a dinosaur kick recently as I wait for a (replacement) copy of Conan Doyle's The Lost World, so this seemed appropriate. :)

Taken from KateKintail's Audiobooks on Cassette Bookbox with thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 10, 2009
I'm sure I read this book quite a while back, but I didn't remember all that much so it was nice to listen to it.

I'm on the list for another box of audiotapes, so this will probably go in there.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/10/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Squeezing this into carlissa's cassette audio bookbox so it can see the world.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 6 by tostle from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, August 14, 2009
I am taking this book from Carlissa's Audio Bookbox! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by askmargaret from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, September 26, 2009
Exciting adventure story about dinosaurs!

Journal Entry 8 by tostle at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, December 03, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/2/2009 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This audiobook is going into hyphen8's Mostly Cassette Audio Box. Happy Travels!