Lesen. Ohne Worte

by Rainer Griese | Arts & Photography |
Registered by pfiffigunde2 of Obfelden, Zürich Switzerland on 11/15/2008
Journal Entry 1 by pfiffigunde2 from Obfelden, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, November 15, 2008
Dieses Buch versammelt Plastiken, Gemälde und Stiche von Lesenden, die der Künstler Rainer Griese in überraschende Umgebungen gesetzt oder mit den Mitteln der Fotomontage verfremdet hat. Ein Schmunzelbuch für alle, die nichts glücklicher macht als Lesen.

Journal Entry 2 by gunvor from Herlev, København Amt Denmark on Thursday, November 27, 2008
What a nice birthday surprise! Thank you very much! I love the book but frankly, at first I thought what kind of book is this, I think glass figurines are awful, but when I started looking at the photos, I got really surprised! Its like the photos are of real persons, some of the photos are cute and pretty other funny and ironic. I will certainly enjoy this book. Thanks again!

Journal Entry 3 by gunvor at Søborg, København Amt Denmark on Monday, November 15, 2010
I've really enjoyed this book, but now it's time for it to travel to a new reader.

Journal Entry 4 by gunvor at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, November 15, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (11/15/2010 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

This book is sent as part of the Scandinavian challange of gratitude 2010.

Journal Entry 5 by MieLH at Odense, Fyns Amt Denmark on Wednesday, November 17, 2010
What a lovely surprise! The pictures are quite beautiful :) Thank you for sharing :)