The Novice (Black Magician Trilogy)

by Trudi Canavan | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by weebly of Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 4/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 10, 2009
Passed to me by bookcrosser Molyneux. Ex library book.

Congratulations and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Weebly referred you on your my profile page.

Journal Entry 2 by weebly at Forest Cafe in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 10, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (10/10/2009 UTC) at Forest Cafe in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Going for a quick child free lunch!

Released 1 mo ago (6/3/2024 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Been on my TBR pile for too long, releasing in a box of books to a bookcrosser who has a perfect place to release them.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsilverhammerwing at Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 18, 2024
Thank you Mysteriousmummy for the RABCK which is going to be released on the community Bookshelves at Nevill Hall Hospital.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsilverhammerwing at Nevill Hall Hospital in Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, June 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/21/2024 UTC) at Nevill Hall Hospital in Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom

Released on the bookshelves near Main reception