To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander, Book 2)

by Karen Marie Moning | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Daedelys of Oceanside, California USA on 12/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Daedelys from Oceanside, California USA on Friday, December 05, 2008
Got this one via Paperbackswap.com

If you're not already a member, you should really visit them if you're interested in swapping books for the cost of postage!

PaperBackSwap.com - Our online book club offers free books when you swap, trade, or exchange your used books with other book club members for free.

Released 10 yrs ago (12/30/2008 UTC) at Listed As Available in -- Internet, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released for challenge(s):
ULTIMATE CHALLENGE 2008

If you're not already a member of BookCrossing, please let them know Daedelys referred you!

***************************************

Are you looking to swap books for the cost of postage? Please check out this site:

Journal Entry 3 by Annie-Tea from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I received the book from paperback swap. I feel like it gives me the best of both worlds. Good reads and traveling books.