Out of the Shadows (Shadows Trilogy)

by Kay Hooper | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 055357695x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingdg7500wing of Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA on 11/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingdg7500wing from Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Amazon Editorial Review:

To catch this killer, she must break every rule and cross every line.

Out Of The Shadows

A picture-perfect Tennessee town has just become a monster's hunting ground. Two bodies are found tortured to death. A third person goes missing. What little evidence is left behind defies all explanation. Is the terror just beginning? Or have the good citizens of Gladstone harbored a dark secret for a long time? Sheriff Miranda Knight is determined to make her small town safe once more. And she does what she swore she would never do: involve FBI profiler Noah Bishop. He's the one man who knows about her unique abilities, and that knowledge almost destroyed her and her sister years ago. Now, as Bishop arrives with his team of agents, Miranda must learn to trust him and use her abilities once more. For they're about to go on the hunt for a killer whose madness has no bounds, a killer who knows exactly how to destroy Miranda: by preying on her sister.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdg7500wing at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 19, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/19/2009 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Part of a rabck package sent to easterngirl71. Enjoy!

*2009 RABCK Release Challenge*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the finder of this book:

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it back "into the wild" for someone else to find. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. :)

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, dg7500 ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Thursday, April 02, 2009
So many books so little time to read them! Of course I will get to them as soon as I can! Going in my TBR pile. Thanks again for sharing!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, November 01, 2010
Selected from easterngirl71's Mystery/Suspense Bookbox #2, thanks for including it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, April 23, 2015
I finally got around to this series, sorry it took me so long! Noah Bishop is the head of a special department at the FBI and his group investigates strange crimes and paranormal activity and it is called in to help with 3 murders in Tennessee and finds his one time lover Miranda is the sheriff of the small town of Gladstone.
Not only are the murders strange but the entire town seems like they have psychic powers of some kind and the killer seems to be just one step ahead of them, is he/she getting inside information?

This was a good one in the series and they should be read in order:
#1-Stealing Shadows
#2-Hiding in the Shadows
#3-Out of the Shadows

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookstogivewing at Dallas, Texas USA on Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (3/29/2016 UTC) at Dallas, Texas USA

Released as a selection from the Mystery/Thriller VBB, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 7 by wingSonkkuwing at Dallas, Texas USA on Friday, April 08, 2016
I received book today. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 8 by wingSonkkuwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Moved to AVL after cleaning bookself.

Journal Entry 9 by wingSonkkuwing at Vidamar Resorts Madeira in Funchal, Madeira Portugal on Sunday, September 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/15/2019 UTC) at Vidamar Resorts Madeira in Funchal, Madeira Portugal

I leave book to 2nd floor bookself.

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Funchal, Madeira Portugal on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Thank you for leaving the book in the Vidamar Hotel yesterday, I picked it up to read on the airplane back to ENGLAND yesterday morning. So now it is with me in the North of England (Yorkshire), and too soon to comment on the content as I have only managed 50 pages so far. I will post an update when I have finished the book. Pauline, from the town of Huddersfield.