ALL THAT REMAINS.

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Schneefee of Hagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 11/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Schneefee from Hagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 11, 2008
got it from kayla8m to read and release. This is #3 of the Kay-Scarpetta-Myteries.

Law Gal says on amazon.com
"All that Remains", chronicles M.E. Kay Scarpetta and Detective Pete Morino as they hunt to stop a murderer who hunts young couples. They are hampered by the fact that the bodies are only ever found months after the crime, making evidence scarce, and by the high-power mother of a young girl beleived to be the killer's latest victim whose hysteria threatens to ruin the case, and Scarpetta's career. The plot is a masterful blend of forensic science and Christie-quality deduction.

This was an absolute pleasure to read. "All that Remains" isn't bogged down with the Scarpetta preoccupation with her niece's social life which ruins later books nor is she coming apart at the seams emotionally (ummm..."Black Notice" anyone?) Cornwell's focus on the case makes for a seamless read that trully is fine thriller fiction.

and I totally agree to her (as I already know the book in German).

Journal Entry 2 by Schneefee at per Post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, November 27, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (11/29/2008 UTC) at per Post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

as I found this book on bluecats wishlist it's travelling south now!
Have fun with Kay, you really don't have to hurry :-)

Journal Entry 3 by bluecat07 from Karben, Hessen Germany on Monday, December 08, 2008
The four (!) Scarpettas arrived today, what joy!! I have only listened to one so far and liked it so decided to read or listen to the whole series... Thank you so much Schneefee!!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingolagoriewing from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, May 08, 2010
I received this book today as a RABCK from bluecat07 as she needs more space for her new baby. Thanks a lot!

This book will travel again soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingny-nolwing from Brieselang, Brandenburg Germany on Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Habe das Buch beim heutigen BC-Meet-up im Krua Thai in FFM Bockenheim gefangen.
I catched the book on today's BC-meet-up in the Krua Thai restaurant in Frankfurt-Bockenheim.
I really liked this book. Suspense with Kay Scarpetta.

Journal Entry 6 by wingny-nolwing at Hotel Oolderhof in Roermond, Limburg Netherlands on Thursday, July 29, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (7/31/2010 UTC) at Hotel Oolderhof in Roermond, Limburg Netherlands

Veel plezier met lezen. Ik ben blij met een vermelding. Vrij te geven het boek na de lezing. Bedankt!

Hope you found it. Enjoy your reading. A journal entry would be nice und please release the book again after reading.

Viel Spass beim Lesen. Über eine Journaleintrag würde ich mich freuen. Bitte das Buch nach dem Lesen wieder freilassen.