The piper on the Moutain

by Ellis Peters | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by lorik of Greenville, Illinois USA on 4/28/2003
Journal Entry 1 by lorik from Greenville, Illinois USA on Monday, April 28, 2003
A Morrow book copyright 1966 by ellis Peters, book is in good shape.
up for trade

Journal Entry 2 by lorik at postal service in Greenville, Illinois USA on Sunday, May 25, 2003
Released on Sunday, May 25, 2003 at postal service in Greenville, Illinois USA.

mailed to another member

Journal Entry 3 by cobaltcat from Fresno, California USA on Monday, June 02, 2003
Received today. I really enjoy Ellis Peters' books. Can't wait to read. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by cobaltcat from Fresno, California USA on Friday, August 15, 2003
I enjoyed this book. Peters always writes a good tale, and keeps the story from ever getting tedious or bogged down.

There were just enough red herrings thrown in that at the end I was caught off guard when the murderer was revealed.

If you like Ellis Peters, then read any of her books from the Brother Cadfael series. There used to be a series on Mystery! on PBS with Derek Jacobi as Cadfael. Excellent!

I've mailed this book to geniedances on August 14, 2003.

enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by geniedances from Houston, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 19, 2003
The book arrived today. Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 6 by geniedances at Little Free Library - Golf @ Sue Barnett in Houston, Texas USA on Monday, April 08, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/8/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Golf @ Sue Barnett in Houston, Texas USA

In the book box.