A is for Author, B is for Bookray

by Authors A-Z | | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imawinn2 of Neenah, Wisconsin USA on 11/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by imawinn2 from Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Friday, November 07, 2008
Rules:

-When the bookray starts, I will send out a book, written by an author whose last name starts with “A”, to the person who is first on the list. This person will then send out a book written by an author whose last name starts with “B” to the next person on the list, and so on. When we get to the letter “Z”, we will start all over again. This will continue on until the last person on the list, who will then send a book to me.

-When you receive your book, please journal it on the Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes Forum: http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/373748/ Let us know what book you received and the name of the author that wrote it.

*If you need help finding authors, you may want to check out Fantastic Fiction at:

**Bookray will start November 24th.

Participants:
(Order may change as more participants join - please check before you send book off)

Imawinn2 – Wisconsin – Starts Here
booklady331 – Florida (US only)Received "A"
mrsboknows – South Carolina (US only)Received "B"
PaulsBooks – Utah (prefers U.S. ship but will do Intl)Received "C"
Plum-crazy – West Yorkshire, UK (Europe only)Received "D"
yorkshire-lass – Kent, UK (Intl.)Received "E"
rmjwold – Australia Received "F"
amberC – Australia Received "G"
davemurray101 – Australia (Intl.)Received "H"
Gooby - Australia Received "I"
Tinina67 – Australia (Intl) Received "J"
Jneni – Singapore (Intl but prefers Asia or Australia)Received "K"
Wandering-B – Hong Kong (Intl.)Received "L"
pinkbug1 – Japan (Intl) Received "M"
hyphen8 – Hawaii – (prefers U.S. ship but will do Intl)Received "N"
clawdette– Louisiana (US only)Received "O"
spoiledrotten – New Jersey (U.S. only)Received "P"
HunterRyu New Jersey (U.S./Intl.)Received "Q"
Natgirl101 - Canada (Canada/U.S.) R sent by HunterRyu
jumpingin – Canada (Intl if necessary)Received "S"
Gwenindil – Portugal (EUR)Received "T"
Iliotropio – Belgium (Intl.)Received "U"
Mazzlestar – West Yorkshire, UK (prefers UK ship but will do EUR) No Response
AliceF – Warwickshire, UK (prefers UK but will do EUR) Received "V"
Lizzy-stardust – Greater Manchester,UK (prefers UK ship)Received "W"
Madmadge – Dorset, UK (Intl.)Received "X"
dutch-book – Netherlands Received "Y"
Tsjara – Netherlands (EUR)Received "Z"
Haugtussa – Norway (Intl)Received "A"
Liel - Berkshire, UK (Intl)Received "B"
dark-draco - Herefordshire, UK (Intl)Received "C"
bookwormess - Finland (Intl) Received "D"
Canadian-Babe - Italy (Intl.) Received "E"
kzel - Australia (Intl.) - no response
jazzoasis - Wisconsin (US only) Received "F"
imawinn2 - Wisconsin - Ends Here

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, November 29, 2008
My book arrived yesterday -- Owls Well That Eds Well by Donna Andrews. I got the first book in the ray. I have never heard of this author so I think this is fun. I get a book and a new author. I have my "B" book ready to mail as soon as I get the address. :))))) Thanks Imawinn2 for this fun way to share books.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 30, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/1/2008 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending off Ricochet by Sandra Brown to Mrsboknows. Hope you enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 4 by PalmettoBuckeye from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina USA on Saturday, December 06, 2008
I received Sandra Brown, Richochet. Will be mailing C today, I hope.

Bone Island Mambo by Tom Corcoran was mailed to paulsbooks today. My apologies for holding up the ring. I have had a hard time getting to the post office. ;)

Journal Entry 5 by tostle from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, January 10, 2009
(aka PaulsBooks)
Hooray! I received "C" Bone Island Mambo by Tom Corcoran and will be sending "D"!

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 02, 2009
YHMSmiley My "D" book has arrived courtesy of PaulsBooks & it's "Waltzing at the Piggly Wiggly" by Robert Dalby...what a great title :o)

I will find an "E" book for Yorkshire-lass & send it on shortly.

EDIT: 5th February 2009
Book sent to Yorkshire-lass today.

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, February 07, 2009
My "E" book arrived this morning, thank you Plum-crazy. Much to my delight I received Full House by Janet Evanovich.

I will PM rmjwold for their address today,and I will get an "F" book in the post as soon as I can.

Journal Entry 8 by wingRosieCanberrawing from Monash, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, February 16, 2009
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg arrived in the post today from Yorkshire Lass. Thank you! Looking forward to it.
Will sned G book to Amberc tomorrow (17 Feb)

cheers
rmjwold

Journal Entry 9 by wingamberCwing from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Tuesday, February 24, 2009
My 'G' Book arrived today.

I received The Serpent by Jane Gaskell

I will be posting a 'H' book as soon as I have an address to send it to.

Journal Entry 10 by davemurray101 from Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Recieved the "H" book today -- Peter f Hamilton, "Misspent Youth"
thanks to imawinn2 and amberC.

Journal Entry 11 by davemurray101 at Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/14/2009 UTC) at Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

sent to Gooby in the post today

Journal Entry 12 by Gooby from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 24, 2009
Received "I'm Not Scared" by Niccolo Ammaniti - thanks, davemurray101! Apologies to all for the delay, will get things moving again.

Journal Entry 13 by imawinn2 from Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, July 26, 2009
Reminder:

Please journal the book you receive and the author who wrote it on the Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes Forum.

Link: http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/373748/