Deadly Decisions

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 11/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, November 07, 2008
Someone has been leaving books on my work bookshelf again

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, January 10, 2009
Received from lytteltonwitch a couple of days ago.

v

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, February 23, 2009
Having that audiobook waiting for me was a good incentive to finish this quickly :-)

I always learn a lot reading Kathy Reichs books - not just about forensic anthropology, but about so many other things as well. This time I learnt all sorts of fascinating (and disturbing) things about gangs - next time I see the Mongrel Mob on the news, I'll be peering at their patches to check if they're full members or just prospects.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/10/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at tonight's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 5 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Picked up off the table at last nights Meetup.

Journal Entry 6 by rarsberry at Worcester Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 25, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (7/23/2010 UTC) at Worcester Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left at the tram stop near the museum.