Grave Secrets

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 11/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, November 07, 2008
Someone has been leaving books on my work bookshelf again

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 19, 2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can't believe that I have only just now discovered this author

Journal Entry 3 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 19, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (12/19/2008 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be given to a fellow bookcrosser

Would love all bookcrossers to come to the
2009 WORLD CONVENTION and welcome you to our beautiful country in April 2009.

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 20, 2008
Picked up at last night's christmas party.

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 27, 2008
It's funny, I don't normally like mystery-type books, but Kathy Reichs is definitely the exception. I think it's because this is stuff she actually does, not just writes about, so she can add a level of detail that makes the most unlikely conspiracy plot seem feasible.

v

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 02, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (1/2/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Returned to lytteltonwitch, who has someone else she wants to pass it on to.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Did you know that in April 2009, the World Bookcrossing Convention will be held in Christchurch? Check out the convention website for more details.

Journal Entry 7 by TheLetterB from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Friday, May 15, 2009
Picked up at a meetup.

Journal Entry 8 by TheLetterB from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Saturday, May 23, 2009
Maybe I've read too many Kathy Reichs. Still, the Guatemalan angle was interesting and there were enough twisty turny bits to prevent me guessing the outcome.