Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)

by Stephenie Meyer | Teens |
ISBN: 031606792x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingthegoaliegirlwing of Vancouver, Washington USA on 11/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Thursday, November 6, 2008
Since this book seems so popular, I would like to turn this book into a book ray. Twilight and New Moon have been split into North American and International rays. Would like to do the same with Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, as money allows.

To help ensure that things run smoothly (or that is the plan anyhow), I've put together a few rough guidelines for this one. I know that some people take longer to read a book (busy, got a bunch of books to read before, work, etc)...

1. Please try to have this book read within 3 weeks. I know this isn't possible, but if you make an effort to try that is all I can ask.

2. Please journal when you receive the book.

3. When about halfway through, please contact the next person on the list for their mailing address.

4. Please journal again when you've read the book and it is on its way to the next reader.

5. Have fun! Reading is supposed to be fun!

6. To the last person in the ray: Please keep this book moving... RABCK it, give it to a friend, etc... just please keep it moving once you're done reading it. Thanks!

7. If sending to the same person as the previous book in the series, please double check that they have't moved before sending the book their way. Thanks!

Sending order will be modified as people join in.

JerrilynnL- CO (US only
ekgv414- MA (Int)
Llednyl-OH (US/Canada)
zosime-WI (Int) <--- Book is here
carelaisa- Canada (N America preferred, Int ok)
ajsmom- BC, Canada (Int ok)

If interested, please PM with your location and shipping preferences (will you ship internationally). I'll PM back. If you don't hear from me, then I didn't get your PM.

Journal Entry 2 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Thursday, November 6, 2008
I really enjoyed this book. Sad that the series is over... but it went kind of like I expected, but only kind of. really liked it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at on Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (6/9/2009 UTC) at

This bookring is off! went out in the mail today! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingJerrilynnLwing from Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, June 19, 2009
Wow - this is huge! Arrived safely in Denver -- will read shortly.

Journal Entry 5 by wingJerrilynnLwing from Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, August 2, 2009
I actually finished this about two weeks ago but didn't get it out the door before vacation. I too am sad the series is over -- although I understand there may or may not be a fifth book "Midnight Sun" (some controversy as the manuscript was leaked). See more about it here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

As for this book, I enjoyed the series, however I do think Meyer tends to draw out scenes a little too long. I also thought the big confrontation was kind of overblown. Some other things completely caught me off guard - like the thing with Jake and the baby (I don't want to give away any spoilers). All in all, I think there is definitely room for another book but who knows.

I hope to get this out in the next day or so before my next trip...

Journal Entry 6 by wingJerrilynnLwing at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (8/11/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

So sorry for the delay!! This is on its way today. :-)

Journal Entry 7 by ekgv414 from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Wow, this is a big one.

I'm in the middle of another long book, but I hope to plow through it so I can finish up this series and pass it along.

Thanks again for starting the ray!

Journal Entry 8 by Llednyl from Marysville, Ohio USA on Monday, September 21, 2009
This arrived a couple days ago, but I was gone over the weekend and couldn't journal until now. I'm currently in the middle of another bookring, but I should be able to get started on this one soon. And judging from past experience with the Twilight series, I'm assuming that this book will be a fairly quick read despite its size. Thanks for sending!

Journal Entry 9 by Llednyl at -- BOOKRAY, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, October 17, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (10/17/2009 UTC) at -- BOOKRAY, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

I started this one, but only got a third of the way through before I completely lost interest. I even skipped ahead just to skim through what happens at the end! Don't want to give away any spoilers, but I'm kind of disappointed at the outcome. Oh well... hope everyone else likes this more than I did!

Mailed off to zosime this morning!

Journal Entry 10 by zosime from Marshfield, Wisconsin USA on Monday, November 30, 2009
I definitely enjoyed the first book more than any others in the series, but I had a lot of fun reading all of them. It didn't quite go where I had hoped/expected, but the ending wasn't half bad. Here's hoping for another sequel? Thanks for the bookring!

Journal Entry 11 by zosime at Marshfield, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I have finally located a new reader for this book, so it is heading off to MaplesFlowers. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 12 by MaplesFlowers at Nashville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I feel like the only person alive who hasn't read this series!!! Waiting on book #3, then I'll start it - sure hope I like the series! LOL

Journal Entry 13 by southpawTN at Tullahoma, Tennessee USA on Friday, July 16, 2021
I have read the entire series, I'm not a big fan of breaking dawn twilight is my #1 I lost interest in this book halfway through and didn't pick it up again for months.