Spice: The History of a Temptation

by Jack Turner | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by elizardbreath of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 11/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by elizardbreath from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, November 05, 2008
I purchased this from the Pendleton Friends of the Library book sale last month in Pendleton, OR, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by elizardbreath at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (4/25/2012 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Releasing into MaryZee's Biography of Things bookbox.

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Taken from MaryZee's Biographies of Things box with thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (11/12/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out as a birthday RABCK - enjoy!

Released for the "THE" release challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, December 20, 2013
Thank you for this wishlist book, hyphen8! What a wonderful surprise. Thanks also for the lovely stamps (please thank your mom for me too) in the cool origami envelope. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.