The Great Gatsby (Penguin Popular Classics)

by F. Scott Fitzgerald | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9780140620184 Global Overview for this book
Registered by UbSiA of Norderstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on 11/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by UbSiA from Norderstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Wednesday, November 05, 2008
The back blurb:
"The only inhabitant of West Egg not to enjoy Jay Gatsby´s legendary parties is Jay Gatsby. The one girl he seeks to impress with them is already married. Glamorous, dangerous, hopeful and desperately in love, Gatsby´s naive dreams can only lead to destruction."

02/02/2009: Finished this little booklet this morning and must say that I enjoyed it quite a bit, even if it will definitely not become one of my favorites... Before reading it, I heard several times about it and had a certain level of expectations...

Hope this little Penguin Classic will travel on to many more BookCrossers.

Journal Entry 2 by UbSiA from Norderstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Sunday, February 15, 2009
This book is now being reserved for See-Sterns D-CH-Gewerbeausstellung and will travel to Konstanz around end of April 2009.

11/05/2009: Since I havn´t been at home for over a month now, I was unable to send this book to Seestern in time for the fair... well, it will wait at home for another chance to continue its travel.

Left behind in exchange for two other books...

Enjoy!