Tight White Cotton (Nexus Classic)

by Penny Birch | Home & Garden |
Registered by book-man-8 of Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 11/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by book-man-8 from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Reserved for the "BM8 Erotic Book Spiral".
The life and girls of Percy Ottershaw who was a "dirty old man" even has he was young... But: to live the life of a "dirty old man" you need the willing girls...

Journal Entry 2 by book-man-8 at on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (1/20/2009 UTC) at

#2 of this spiral. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Monday, January 26, 2009
Received as part of the spiral. Not sure how much I appreciate Birch's fixation with ... the birch?

This is on its way to Greece. Really not my thing, but interesting (in small doses) to read about what is apparently exciting for others. NOt sure how many more of these I need to read. HOpe others enjoy more than I did. Thanks for making it available, anyway!

Journal Entry 5 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Arrived in Athens.

Link to the spiral's journal.

Journal Entry 6 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, March 23, 2009
Another "Penny Birch" title....Is this the third one already?
I read through the stories in this volume without being intrigued overall. Looking back, I think I enjoyed reading Tie and Tease more than this or In for a Penny precisely because the scenes in T&T were so over the top. The encounters described here are quotidian, by comparison, and thus predictable, after the first couple of stories: "Girl has rude thoughts, can't help herself, and ends up getting what she desires/deserves." Pretty straightforward, no role reversals, no outlandish situations, and hardly any humor at all. (#9 "Proper in Public" & #10 "Consequences" are the exceptions.)
The common thread uniting the stories of this volume is Percy Ottershaw: In the beginning he's barely a teenager at school, and each successive story is told from the point of view of the girls, then the women -and sometimes girls again- who fall under his spell (they tend to end up 'nodding dumbly' in his presence), up to the last segment where Percy and his guest "Penny" review his past exploits, on the occasion of his 65th birthay.
Although Percy acts as a catalyst in each of these encounters, transforming the girl's/woman's 'desires' to suit his 'needs', there is not much that changes in Percy himself, from youth to maturity. His tastes remain constant, as he explains in the final story. When Penny asks him which girl was the 'rudest' Percy has no answer...It's the common denominator of "tight white cotton" knickers that matters most to him, more than any particular encounter or conquest.

Journal Entry 7 by voveryte from Woolwich, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, March 28, 2009
Received today.

Journal Entry 8 by voveryte from Woolwich, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 06, 2009
Quite interesting in a way, but not 100% my thing. And you can't read too much of it at a time. It's interesting that the stories evolve around Percy Ottershaw and I must admit that Penny Birch is really very descriptive.

The book is now travelling to molekilby.

Journal Entry 9 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, April 12, 2009
Catching up today and this arrived a couple of days ago. I will see how Percy became the beast he became.

Journal Entry 10 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, May 04, 2009
Finished a few days ago and already sent on. Fascinating to see the intertwining lives of Percy and his playfriends. Penny Birch has obviously written many books with the same characters which makes me wonder if they vary their sexual activity at all!

Released 10 yrs ago (5/1/2009 UTC) at from one bookcrosser to another, Ring Ring Ringggg -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy

Journal Entry 12 by Kera from Brixham, Devon United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 06, 2009
received in the post today

Journal Entry 13 by Kera from Brixham, Devon United Kingdom on Saturday, May 16, 2009
Have just finished this book and will send on first thing on monday

Journal Entry 14 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 22, 2009
Received in yesterday's post - will put to top of mount TBR and let you know what I think when I'm done reading it!

Journal Entry 15 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 19, 2009
This was ok in small doses - reading the odd story now and again was fine, but I did start to get a bot bored by the end of it.

Will be passed on soon.

Released 10 yrs ago (6/20/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Posted out to the next person on the ring

Journal Entry 17 by wingBjorgwing from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Monday, July 13, 2009
Tight white cotton just arrived, along with book #3 in the spiral:) thanks!!! should be able to start on this one really soon.

Journal Entry 18 by wingBjorgwing from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Wednesday, July 22, 2009
By now I have read a few of Penny Birch´s books and always had mixed feelings about them. But I have got to say that I really liked this one, think it´s the best book I´ve read by her so far.

Journal Entry 19 by wingBjorgwing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 26, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/27/2009 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

The book will next travel to JennyC1230.

Journal Entry 20 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
This arrived yesterday. I will read it soon and get it moving! Thanks!

Journal Entry 21 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 26, 2009
It's hard to say what I liked about this book, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't as erotic as you would hope for. I'm just glad it wasn't as gross as the earlier book. Maybe it's just me, but urine is NOT SEXY! ;-)

I am planning to mail this book along with Temper Tantrums to kontessarose on Sept. 28th.

USPS - Media Mail - Delivery Confirmation #03080730000097437751

Update: Your item was delivered at 4:58 PM on October 5, 2009 in FORT HUACHUCA, AZ 85613