The Moral Compass: Stories for a Life's Journey

by William J. Bennett | Parenting & Families | This book has not been rated.
Registered by glory-to-glory of El Dorado, Arkansas USA on 11/2/2008
Journal Entry 1 by glory-to-glory from El Dorado, Arkansas USA on Sunday, November 02, 2008
Selections for moral and life guidance. A companion to Bennett's earlier and more famous The Book of Virtues

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by glory-to-glory or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Released 6 yrs ago (3/19/2013 UTC) at Book Exchange Phone Booth @ PJ's Coffee in El Dorado, Arkansas USA

I am trying to downsize and this book takes up quite a bit of room in my home library.