Enna Burning (Books of Bayern)

by Shannon Hale | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by elsi of Sanger, Texas USA on 10/31/2008
Journal Entry 1 by elsi from Sanger, Texas USA on Monday, May 14, 2012
Book description:
Enna and Princess Isi became fast friends in The Goose Girl, but after Isi married Prince Geric, Enna returned to the forest. Enna's simple life changes forever when she learns to wield fire and burn anything at will. Enna is convinced that she can use her ability for good—to fight Tira, the kingdom threatening the Bayern borders—and goes on secret raids to set fire to the Tiran camps and villages. But as the power of the fire grows stronger, she is less able to control her need to burn. In her recklessness she is captured by the Tiran army and held captive by a handsome, manipulative young captain who drugs her to keep her under his influence. Can Isi and her old friends Finn and Razo rescue her without sacrificing themselves? And with the fire still consuming her, will Enna find a way to manage the gift that threatens to destroy her?

Journal Entry 2 by elsi at BookObsessed.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 14, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (5/14/2012 UTC) at BookObsessed.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases

Sending to mellion108 along with The Goose Girl. I hope she'll enjoy this second book in the series as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by mellion108 at Bloomfield Hills, Michigan USA on Sunday, July 15, 2012
Thank you so much, elsi. This book has actually been with me for quite a while. I have had to take time off from Internet life, and BookCrossing/BookObsessed have been put on the back burner. I apologize for taking so much time to journal this book. Thank you for sending it my way!