The Beach

by Alex Garland | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bookrescueruk of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 10/31/2008
Journal Entry 1 by bookrescueruk from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, October 31, 2008
Hello and welcome. If you are new to Bookcrossing, thanks for taking the time and trouble to look up the site. Please feel free to add your thoughts on the book and then, if you don't intend to give it a home on your bookshelf, release it for somebody else to enjoy.

A book I probably should read as it's got somewhat of a cult status but I know that, in all honesty, I'm never going to get round to reading. Hopefully it will find someone out in the wild who has more time on their hands.

If you decide to join the bookcrossing community then please consider putting me, bookrescueruk, as the person who introduced you to the site.

****** Happy travelling ******

P.S If you enjoyed this book why not visit your local library to read more books by the same author?

Released 12 yrs ago (11/20/2008 UTC) at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Forgot I was going to be passing Hudson's so was intending to leave it somewhere in the German market. However, the lure of the 30s music and tea cakes was too much so I decided to leave one of the books there instead.

Journal Entry 3 by wingHudsons-Bhamwing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, November 22, 2008
Now available in the Official BookCrossing Zone at Hudsons Coffee House, Colmore Row. The books are on a tall, thin set of shelves to the left of the arch into the back section of the coffee house.

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website. Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else when you've finished it. If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

Journal Entry 4 by mrmojoism from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Caught at the OBCZ, Hudsons Coffee Shop, Birmingham. Ironic really as I am due to go to Thailand in 3 weeks time. So plan is to read and release somewhere in Thailand !!!

Released 12 yrs ago (3/10/2009 UTC) at Bangkok in Bangkok - Trat Bus, -- Trains, Tube, Metro, Buses -- Thailand

To be left on Bangkok Airport - Trat Bus probably on a seat....