The Food of Love

by Anthony Cappella | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookwormesswing of Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on 10/31/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookwormesswing from Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Friday, October 31, 2008
I have Finnish edition in my bookshelf, waiting to be read.

Synopsis:
Laura Patterson is studying art history in Rome. She's decided that from now on she'll only go out wih a man who can cook.
Tommaso Massi, handsome and silver tongued, tells Laura that he's a chef at one of Italy's best restaurant. In fact, he's just a humble waiter.
His best friend, Bruno, who really is a chef - a brilliant one - is called upon to help. But when he also falls for Laura the sparks begin to fly...

Paperback, 311 pages. Published by Time Warner Books.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookwormesswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, November 30, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/1/2008 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

A gift from Secret Santa!

*****
Congratulations, you've found a book I released in the wild. It's yours now - you can keep it, give to someone you now or release it back in the wild. Thank you for letting me know you've found it! If you want, you're welcome to join Bookcrossing.com. :)

Journal Entry 3 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Friday, December 26, 2008
thanks secret santa...look forward to the read!

Journal Entry 4 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Saturday, December 27, 2008
I enjoyed this book though the fabulous descriptions of food described in it made me quite hungry! I read this last eve, when you have no cable you suddenly find much more time to read ; )

Released 10 yrs ago (3/3/2009 UTC) at by hand to a fellow bookcrosser in Avila Beach, California USA

having a mimi meet up and not sure who will be taking this...

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 6 by wingjlautnerwing from Henderson, Nevada USA on Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Picked up at bookcrossing meeting in Avila Beach, CA.

Journal Entry 7 by wingjlautnerwing at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Monday, November 07, 2016
I'm not sure why I picked this book up but I have read others about food and find them...unpalatable! I am not a fan of having dead animals or their "products" on my plate. And am sick of reading or hearing about them.

So off this goes to be part of bookstogive's general lit book box! I am sure others will like it.

Journal Entry 8 by wingjlautnerwing at Henderson, Nevada USA on Friday, April 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/12/2019 UTC) at Henderson, Nevada USA

Sent to elizardbreath, who chose it from the General Lit book box.

Journal Entry 9 by elizardbreath at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, April 22, 2019
Thanks so much for sending this my way!