Bloodline

by Fiona Mountain | Romance |
ISBN: 0451219341 Global Overview for this book
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 10/28/2008
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, October 28, 2008
This was a fascinating look at some bizarre happenings during WW2. A good mystery and I liked the main sleuth too.

Released 10 yrs ago (1/13/2009 UTC) at Controlled release by hand to paw., Controlled release by hand to paw. -- Controlled Releases

Hope you enjoy this one, eicuthbertson.

Journal Entry 3 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, January 15, 2009
This is another one I've been wanting to read. Thanks for thinking of me!

Journal Entry 4 by eicuthbertson at Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Friday, January 25, 2019
Embarrassing! I've had this book a long while! No doubt I was reluctant to let it go till I had my own copy since it's to do with genealogy. I've read it now twice and mostly enjoyed it as with the author's Pale as the Dead which I'm releasing today too - somewhere in Burnaby.

Journal Entry 5 by Strude at Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Goodreads has no record of this book but I can at least record it here. Found on the seniors' college's shelf.
Gives us a brief intro into the "Aryan Babies" breeding program of the Third Reich and the possibility of similar thinking taking place in Britain. I don't think we realise how unlikely a victory by the Allies really was and that there would have been many people creating an acceptable persona in case of a German victory. Even my parents, so far away in Western Canada, weren't that convinced of an Allied victory, just of the vital necessity for one.
Given Natasha's background, her tendency not to trust people is quite believable but she can't go on too many more fictional years without moderating it or she really will go totally doolally (love that word). I wonder how many families live their lives on two different levels of truth - a public apparent one, and a private very secret one - like the Blakes. I really think I'd have divorced Steven years ago. Natasha has been lied to on so many levels that coming to grips with life is going to be difficult unless she finds a stable influence soon.