Pride and Prejudice (Penguin Classics)

by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/24/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 24, 2008
Picked up from a library sale as my original copy seems to have vanished off the face of the earth!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 22, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/22/2018 UTC) at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2018 TV SERIES Challenge (#8)
& the 2018 MOVIE BOOKS CHALLENGE (#2)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)