One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wolkenklang on 10/28/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wolkenklang on Tuesday, October 28, 2008
...

Journal Entry 2 by wolkenklang on Thursday, November 06, 2008
I got this book from my piano teacher years and years and years ago.
She is Swiss with French as a native language who speaks also German fairly well but has troubles with English. So to pass the book on she didn't have the nerves and time to read anyway, she gave it to me. I was in my 2nd or 3rd year of learning English and greatly appreciated the gift.
But the thing is: I never got around to reading this book.
If I wanted to read some Agatha Christie one day I could just borrow a book from my Dad who has some.
So I decided to pass on this precious elder book that hasn't ever been read by anyone :) It is going as a surprise to a bookcrossing friend in Portugal.

I don't speak Portuguese but from what I can interprete from the journal entry you've made on another Agatha Christie book she is one of your favorite authors?

Enjoy this book!

Journal Entry 3 by wolkenklang at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 07, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/7/2008 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Moonwoolf from Azambuja, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Friday, December 05, 2008
I absolutly love this book. The big adventures of Hercule, makes me always dreaming that i would love to be a detective like Hercule. And it is even better with his particularity of been so perfect( if that's the perfect word to describe him).
These books were a really great present, i just love it. Thank you very much. Now, have to arrange time to read them... :P
Many hugs from Portugal, see you soon.