Thanks for the Memories

by Cecelia Ahern | Women's Fiction |
Registered by all-about of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 10/23/2008
Journal Entry 1 by all-about from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 23, 2008
Cecelia Ahern is a bestselling Irish author. Her debut novel, P.S. I Love You, was picked up by Hollywood and made into a film starring Hilary Swank.

This is the fifth book from 'the queen of the modern fairytale', and the first that we've read (or should we say skimmed...). Cecilia has lots of fans, mostly women we suspect, and if you like an amusing, lightly plotted story (in the style of 'When Harry met Sally') then give it a go.

Read and release!

allaboutstalbans.com

allaboutstalbans.com is a website dedicated to helping people have fun in St Albans.

We've got news, reviews and full listings of things to see and do (including bookcrossing!). We can also help you find the best places to eat, drink and sleep in town.

Journal Entry 2 by all-about at Westfields Newsagents in St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/5/2008 UTC) at Westfields Newsagents in St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

allaboutstalbans.com left this in the magazine rack of Westfields News, Abbey Avenue (off King Harry Lane).

Read and release!