A Spell of Winter: A Novel

by Helen Dunmore | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sweetsangria of Clackamas, Oregon USA on 10/22/2008
Journal Entry 1 by sweetsangria from Clackamas, Oregon USA on Wednesday, October 22, 2008
If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey. I hope that you enjoy reading this book, then pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to find as you did! If this book isn’t the type that you like to read, please be kind enough to help it on its journey.

People all over the world are tracking their books through bookcrossing! I really hope you will leave a journal entry for this book. You may remain anonymous if you wish. You can make a journal entry right now to let us know where the book was found. After you read the book, please come back and let us know what you thought about it and when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. If you wish, you may come back any time to track its journey.

Journal Entry 2 by sweetsangria at Rest stop in -- Highways, roadsides, services, California USA on Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (3/21/2016 UTC) at Rest stop in -- Highways, roadsides, services, California USA

Left at a rest stop off I-5