The Elephant Vanishes

by Haruki Murakami | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 10/19/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, October 19, 2008
Short stories.

from amazon:
When a man's favourite elephant vanishes, the balance of his whole life is subtly upset; a couple's midnight hunger pangs drive them to hold up a McDonald's; a woman finds she is irresistible to a small green monster that burrows through her front garden; an insomniac wife wakes up to a twilight world of semi-consciousness in which anything seems possible - even death.

On seat
Released as part of the Convention Monoply game while on my way to a bookcrossing meet-up at the Camel & Artichoke pub.

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book,and I hope you will let us know what you thought - as few or as many comments as you wish. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.

Happy Bookcrossing!