Falcon and the Sword

by Julie Beard | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0515120650 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Kiri of Santa Rosa, California USA on 12/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Kiri from Santa Rosa, California USA on Thursday, December 25, 2008
Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book... Welcome! Enjoy the book, the site and the BookCrossing community of book lovers. You can join Bookcrossing, which is free -- or you can remain anonymous. If you do join I'd be deeply appreciative of you indicating that I let know youabout the site. Either way, I hope you make a journal entry for this book letting us know where it is now.
       Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it back out “into the wild“ for someone else to find like you did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..............Whispered about as the most skilled falconer at Lonegrine Castle, beautiful Ariel is sought out by a wounded Knight Templar who helps her to unravel the mysteries that haunt her dreams.

Journal Entry 2 by ThreeSixNine at Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, October 11, 2012
This arrived while I was on vacation last week and I am only now journalling it. I've looked on BO site and I'm not really sure where it is coming from but it said "Diva 2010" on the front of the package. So. Who ever needs to know, it is here and Thank You!!