The Wishsong of Shannara (R)

by Terry Brooks | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Arina of Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on 4/25/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Arina from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, April 25, 2003

Journal Entry 2 by Arina at on Tuesday, May 20, 2003
Released on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 at Enviado pelo correio a um colega bc in Lisbon, Lisbon Portugal.

At a fellow BC's request, this one is going all the way to Romania, to a friend of his. Hope she enjoys it!

Journal Entry 3 by alina11 from Oradea, not specified not specified on Tuesday, May 27, 2003
Just received it and I'm sure I will enjoy it more than you think. Fantasy books reveal to my eyes forgotten realms of sparkling beauty and magic to which I always want to escape :)

Thank you and claudiu so much for this joy, I'm so anxious...

Journal Entry 4 by alina11 at on Monday, July 7, 2003
Released on Monday, July 07, 2003 at post office in Oradea, Bihor Romania.

This goes to a member of the Romanian online library set up by Claudiu - a kind of bookring of our own - and then it will be passed on to the next in line.
Enjoy, scientifiction!

Journal Entry 5 by scientifiction on Friday, July 18, 2003
I'm gonna pass this book to someone else.
It was a good one but kinda looked like the lord of the rings

Journal Entry 6 by alina11 at on Monday, July 21, 2003
Released on Monday, July 21, 2003 at post office in Oradea, Bihor Romania.

After being read by scientifiction this copy of Shannara will be going next to roxy, another member of our library by mail (I've registered it there too).
You are welcome to visit it

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by anaxor on Tuesday, August 12, 2003
One of the best fantasy books I've ever read. I can hardly wait to read the sequel.
Now, that i've read it i'll release it for others to enjoy it too.