Thanks for the Memories

by Cecelia Ahern | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Sobergirl of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 10/13/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, October 13, 2008
ceceliaahern.ie:

How can you know someone you’ve never met?

Joyce Conway remembers things she shouldn’t. She knows about tiny cobbled streets in Paris, which she has never visited. And every night she dreams about an unknown little girl with blonde hair.

Justin Hitchcock is divorced, lonely and restless. He arrives in Dublin to give a lecture on art and meets an attractive doctor, who persuades him to donate blood. It’s the first thing to come straight from his heart in a long time.

When Joyce leaves hospital after a terrible accident, with her life and her marriage in pieces, she moves back in with her elderly father. All the while, a strong sense of déjà vu is overwhelming her and she can’t figure out why …

Journal Entry 2 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, October 28, 2008
HGG surprise for someone!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookwormesswing from Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Thank you so so so so so much! This packet was waiting for me at my doorstep when I arrived home. Perfect! Ahern is one of my favourite authors.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookwormesswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, May 07, 2011
I found a Finnish edition of this one today, so I'm setting this one free. After few years, it's about time. Itäs just so much easier to read in Finnish. :)

Released 7 yrs ago (8/14/2012 UTC) at Sokoksen kahvila, PKS-miitti in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Kirja vapautuu miittiin viidennen kerroksen kahvilaan. :)

*****
Onnea, olet löytänyt vapauttamani kirjan! Se on nyt sinun - voit pitää sen, antaa tuttavallesi tai vapauttaa edelleen. Kiitos kun ilmoitit löytäneesi kirjan! Mikäli haluat, olet tervetullut liittymään Bookcrossing.comiin. :)

Congratulations, you've found a book I released in the wild. It's yours now - you can keep it, give to someone you now or release it back in the wild. Thank you for letting me know you've found it! If you want, you're welcome to join Bookcrossing.com. :)

Journal Entry 6 by Delenna at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, September 15, 2012
Found it in the pile at the meetup ;)

Journal Entry 7 by Delenna at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, November 08, 2012
This is probably meant to be some sort of sci-fi book: with blood transfer you get the donors special knowledge and memories... Might be cool if it was written better. This was mainly dull and I had to give up around half way as it didn't seem to progress at all. I really rarely give up on a book. I rewad the last chapters but seems to me I didn't miss out on much. Pleh.

Journal Entry 8 by Delenna at Kampin terminaalin kierrätyshylly in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, November 08, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (11/16/2012 UTC) at Kampin terminaalin kierrätyshylly in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Left for someone else to find & read. Maybe they'll enjoy it more...