Blackwater Sound

by James Hall | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by juli2007 of Beachmere, Queensland Australia on 10/13/2008
Journal Entry 1 by juli2007 from Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Monday, October 13, 2008
Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by juli2007 or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 2 by juli2007 at -- Controlled Releases --, Queensland Australia on Thursday, January 08, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/8/2009 UTC) at -- Controlled Releases --, Queensland Australia

Adding this one to Round 2 of my bookbag.

Journal Entry 3 by mcbeff from Marsden, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Arrived safely from Norfolk.

Journal Entry 4 by mcbeff at Boondall, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/11/2009 UTC) at Boondall, Queensland Australia

On way to Froggirlwendy, with juli2007's bookbag.

Journal Entry 5 by RockDg9 from Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Taken from the bookbag.

Released 3 yrs ago (4/17/2016 UTC) at Vinnie's Thrift Store, Ruthven St in Toowoomba, Queensland Australia