You Are a Shark (Choose Your Own Adventure #45)

by Edward Packard | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 10/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, October 11, 2008
Book Review from amazon.com:

While the book is called "You are a Shark" that is only one of thie things you become in this story. By entering a forbidden temple you have angered some ancient force which decides that you must no longer have your human life. Therefore you are transformed into several different animals. Every now and then you may change from one animal to another without your choosing and others you return to the temple and you can have slight control over what you become next. It's a good story for those that have ever wanted to be something else or just like reading up about animals.

And for a bit of trivia, Packard made a mistake! One of your incarnations is that of a mosquito. It claims that you are enjoying a meal of blood but mosquitos don't eat blood! They eat nectar from flowers, blood is only consumed by the females so that they can lay their eggs.

This book was bought from a library sale in Canton, Georgia.

Journal Entry 2 by RCOUFan at Garage Sale in -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 12, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (9/14/2013 UTC) at Garage Sale in -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA

Putting out at my garage sale. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Goodwill in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (12/3/2016 UTC) at Goodwill in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Shrinking my piles of books, thanks to a broken water heater we had a flood. This book was safe, but I need to make room for repairs. Vaya con Dios.