Hotel Pastis.

by Peter Mayle | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 10/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 10, 2008
From the Timaru Red Cross booksale, bought specifically for bookcrossing.

v

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 1, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (11/1/2008 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Rarsberry.

v

Journal Entry 3 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 2, 2008
Picked up from todays brunch.
I have two Peter Mayle books waiting for our next visit to Akaroa so I can release them there!!

Journal Entry 4 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Started this book this morning.

Journal Entry 5 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 20, 2009
Finished the book last night in the tent. (Saturday 19)
Enjoyed reading of Provence again.
Such drama in a small place, you could tell from the start the two stories would collide later on.

Journal Entry 6 by wingfuturecatwing at Courthouse Cafe in Collingwood, Nelson-Tasman New Zealand on Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (4/4/2015 UTC) at Courthouse Cafe in Collingwood, Nelson-Tasman New Zealand

(Ended up back in my hands, in a bag of books Rarsberry passed on to me.)

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!