Mr. Maybe

by Jane Green | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BlossomU on 4/28/2003
Journal Entry 1 by BlossomU on Monday, April 28, 2003
There is a bit of great insight in this book "Everybody thinks they got good taste and a sense of humor", that line was for me almost better than the rest of the book.

This book is being sent to allbookeup in Austria, who I hope enjoys it!

Journal Entry 2 by BlossomU at on Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Released on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 at a fellow bookcrosser! in Vienna, Vienna Austria.

I have just mailed this to allbookedup as part of a booktrade.

Journal Entry 3 by allbookedup from Wien Bezirk 21 - Floridsdorf, Wien Austria on Friday, May 02, 2003
Received this today from "BlossomU", a wonderful fellow bookcrosser from Portugal! Thank you for the trade!

Journal Entry 4 by allbookedup from Wien Bezirk 21 - Floridsdorf, Wien Austria on Saturday, September 13, 2003
I really enjoyed this book, it was a light and funny read and it's now available for trade again.

Journal Entry 5 by allbookedup from Wien Bezirk 21 - Floridsdorf, Wien Austria on Monday, September 15, 2003
Promised to "MieLH" in Denmark, enjoy!!

Journal Entry 6 by MieLH from Odense, Fyns Amt Denmark on Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Hi! I was just browsing my bookshelves... and look what I found! How embarrasing! allbookedup sent me this book a looong time ago, and due to so many things ("Hi, it's me... queen of bad excuses!") I never even got around to making an entry on this book. Sorry Sandra! But the book is here with me, and it's doing just fine! I'm taking good care of it... I haven't read it yet, but hopefully soon I will :o) - Mie...

Journal Entry 7 by MieLH from Odense, Fyns Amt Denmark on Saturday, February 19, 2005
The book has been read. Total chicklit... but quite enjoyed it ;o) I thought the main character was quite naive and selfabsorbed, but she made me laugh by the way she was always lying to herself.

Soon I'll be shipping Libby off, and her wonderful Jules along with her (I want a friend like Jules - I want to BE Jules!) Hihi...

- Mie...

Journal Entry 8 by MieLH from Odense, Fyns Amt Denmark on Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Released to Louise in England through the BC-wishlist :o)