Monty, His Part in My Victory: War Biography Vol. 3

by Spike Milligan | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by waderwoman on 10/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by waderwoman on Saturday, October 11, 2008
To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me,WADERWOMAN, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by waderwoman at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, February 12, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/13/2009 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This is being posted off to angelamurdoch, along with the other book in the set as i saw how much she was enjoying the 1st part in this series.
I hope you enjoy them angela- its given me real pleasure to send them to you.
I read the years ago and really enjoyed them- im pleased that you like them so much! ( wasnt he a nutcase though?!)

Journal Entry 3 by lidlekiwi on Monday, February 16, 2009
Arrived today! Thanks a lot! I will look forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 4 by lidlekiwi at Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, March 19, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (3/19/2010 UTC) at Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London United Kingdom

gave to friend