Breathing Room

Registered by birnstingl of on 10/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by birnstingl from not specified, not specified not specified on Monday, October 06, 2008
Isabel Favor is a life-style coach whose lif is falling apart. Her accountant has run off with her money, her reputation is in tatters and her fince´ has just dumped her for an older woman. Isabel needs to escape so she heads for Tuscany determined to find a little perspective - breathing room - and start over.
But....everything turns out differently - so maybe Isabel should just start to live a little...?

Journal Entry 2 by psibi from not specified, not specified not specified on Friday, October 24, 2008
Birnstingl, my son, gave it to me! Easy to read and a very nice, happy book! Will be travling via HAYDN-KINO, Mariahilferstrasse, Vienna, AUSTRIA

Journal Entry 3 by kalise from St. Florian bei Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Sunday, February 15, 2009
Picked this book up at Haydn Kino while dropping off a bunch of other books. Looks like a fun and light read. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by kalise from St. Florian bei Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Thursday, June 04, 2009
Discovered, to my disappointment, that I'd already read the book, except I forgot the title. From what I remember, was a fun, light read (with pretty setting in Italy)

Journal Entry 5 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Thursday, June 04, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (6/4/2009 UTC) at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria

Taking the book with me to London next week to pass on to my friend maccanena in a controlled release! Hope you enjoy it, dear! :-)

Journal Entry 6 by maccanena at Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010
I got this from My friend kalise in Austria a while back. It was a fun read, I enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 7 by maccanena at Peacocks Centre in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/24/2010 UTC) at Peacocks Centre in Woking, Surrey United Kingdom

On a bench near the Toys'r'us entrance.