The Short Life and Long Times of Mrs Beeton

by Kathryn Hughes | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by LeighBCD on 10/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, October 05, 2008
I bought this having been inspired by a friend of mine who had brought it with him to read on holiday. Hope it is good!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Sunday, February 01, 2009
An extremely entertaining biography and social history of Victorian England rolled into one. I was rather entranced with the story of Isabella Beeton - a very enjoyable book indeed.

I will release this book into the wild. I hope whoever finds this in the future enjoys the book as much as I did. Welcome to Bookcrossing - read, release and enjoy!

To the Finder of this Book-

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!