Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh (Aladdin Fantasy)

by Robert C. O'Brien | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jenptcfan of Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on 10/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by jenptcfan from Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 05, 2008
Purchased at the Friends of the Library book sale to include in my banned/challenged books box.

I found it on this list of challenged/banned books http://www.memphislibrary.lib.tn.us/about/banned.html

Journal Entry 2 by jenptcfan from Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on Thursday, November 13, 2008
Into my banned books bookbox this goes!

Journal Entry 3 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Returned to the banned bookbox. I hope this book finds a new home and many readers.

If you select this book I hope you will consider releasing as part of the banned and challenged book release challenge

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (1/2/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

returned to the banned bookbox

Journal Entry 5 by Bluestocking88 from -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Washington USA on Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Arrived safely in the banned books bookbox and will be moving on shortly.

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, July 23, 2010
Been ages since I read this. Taken from the banned book box with thanks!

A fun read, and better than what I remember of the movie.

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii State Library - Downtown Honolulu in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, September 12, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/12/2010 UTC) at Hawaii State Library - Downtown Honolulu in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Left on the front lanai. Released for the You're Such an Animal Challenge and the September Sapphire Challenge and to honor the too-short life of young bookcrosser N-R-Jyzer.

Also released for the Banned/Challenged Book Release Challenge.

==

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!