The Tale of the Body Thief

by Anne Rice | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkaila-annwing of Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on 10/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingkaila-annwing from Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Saturday, October 04, 2008
TBR

ETA: I will not be reading and releasing this book until I have the complete series. Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wingkaila-annwing at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Friday, September 13, 2019
Doing a small clean out of my shelves and this one needs to do some traveling!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkaila-annwing at -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (2/11/2020 UTC) at -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA

Sent off as part of the wishlist tag game, enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingadrienne10wing at Seattle, Washington USA on Friday, February 14, 2020
Received in the mail yesterday in a box choc-ful of books for my office leave-a-book-take-a-book shelf! Thanks so much for this wishlist tag treasure box!

Journal Entry 5 by wingadrienne10wing at University of Washington (see notes) in Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Released 2 days ago (2/19/2020 3:00 PM UTC) at University of Washington (see notes) in Seattle, Washington USA

Releasing to the take-a-book-leave-a-book shelf in Rab's Room in Bagley Hall.