Woman Hollering Creek and Other Stories

by Sandra Cisneros | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/3/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 03, 2008
Received via BookMooch from bkrugman of New Jersey.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
It's time to do some serious culling of books in my "To Be Read" pile. I might live a long, healthy life, but there is no way I'll ever read all the books now in my possession. I chose this as one of the books to begin moving on.

Farewell and happy traveling, little book!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word AND. The author's name contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!