Okoboji: Puppet Show of Memory

by C. E. Holmes | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BigJohnLefty of Des Moines, Iowa USA on 10/3/2008
Journal Entry 1 by BigJohnLefty from Des Moines, Iowa USA on Friday, October 03, 2008
I bought this a little over a year ago at a Spirit Lake bookstore on a trip to the Iowa Great Lakes area. I'd forgotten to register it.

Journal Entry 2 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Friday, September 27, 2013
Parts of this were pretty good.... it made me nostalgic for wanting to return to visit the Iowa Great Lakes area, even though I've only been there three times, most of the scenery (especially Arnolds Park) had a certain ring of familiarity to it...

Some of this was pretty jumbled, though in general well-written, despite a few grammatical errors.

will release soon....

Journal Entry 3 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (11/4/2014 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Am putting this into a box to RABCK to BKind2Books for her OBCZ.... Hope this finds a good home!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, November 08, 2014
Putting out on my shelf at work

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, February 23, 2015
On shelf at work