A Cup of Chicken Soup for the Soul

by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Barry Spilchuk | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 9/30/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Paperback.

Reserved for the 2008 Breast Cancer Awareness Month Challenge, hosted by DragonGoddess.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, October 02, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (10/2/2008 UTC) at Portland, Maine USA

Controlled release to Bumma, sent along with get-well wishes.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbummawing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I've had this little book far to long now, and have forgotten wha t I thouhgt when I read it. Bu t the title is good.

Released 10 yrs ago (2/11/2009 UTC) at Muddy Waters Coffee Bar 1739 Maybank Hwy at Folly in Charleston, South Carolina USA

Giving to my surrogate releaser to relase somewhere.