I Am Legend

by Richard Matheson | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9781433203312 Global Overview for this book
Registered by KathyB25 of Arlington, Texas USA on 9/28/2008
Journal Entry 1 by KathyB25 from Arlington, Texas USA on Sunday, September 28, 2008
Cover different -- Unabridged audio 5CDs

Robert Neville may well be the last living man on Earth . . . but he is not alone.

An incurable plague has mutated every other man, woman, and child into bloodthirsty, nocturnal creatures who are determined to destroy him.

By day, he is a hunter, stalking the infected monstrosities through the abandoned ruins of civilization. By night, he barricades himself in his home and prays for dawn....

Richard Matheson's classic novel has now been transformed by Warner Bros. into a major motion picture starring Academy Award nominee Will Smith. Directed by Francis Lawrence (“Constantine”), the film opens nationwide in December 2007.

Journal Entry 2 by Catwoman at Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 31, 2010
Received in the mail this week while I was away. Looking forward to listening to it.

Journal Entry 3 by Catwoman at Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada on Thursday, February 24, 2011
Quite different than the movie. At least I think it was - I watched the movie with one eye closed most of the time as I found it quite frightening. The story was fairly well done but confusing in some places eg when explaining the difference between the dead and the "dead who were still alive". I did not like the voice the narrator used for Ruth, but the others were fine.

Journal Entry 4 by Catwoman at CAPS 2-100 SUB (table by copier) in Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 8, 2012

Released 10 yrs ago (9/7/2012 UTC) at CAPS 2-100 SUB (table by copier) in Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Released earlier today